10 Reasons You Need To Travel With Your Sister At Least Once In Your Life
Sisters are genetically gifted to you as the optimum travel partner choice, no matter how late in life that becomes evident. Whether you are the responsible older sibling rolling your eyes at your irresponsible younger one, or you are the obedient younger sibling always shaking your head in compliance with your bossy elder sister, either way, there are many reasons why sisters turn out to be the best travel partner.
Let me help you count some of the reasons.
1. With your sister as your travel companion, convincing your parents to let you go on a trip will be quick as a wink!
2. You’ll never argue over where to go because you want to go everywhere together.
3. A sister is hardwired to defend you. Any city, any country, anywhere.
4. No discussion on what to do will take place because you have the same feelings about how you want to mix “doing things” and “doing nothing.”
5. She’ll willingly take silly selfies with you. You may hate it now. But over the years, you’ll love the silliness. Thank God for sisters!
6. If you have an elder sister you look at her as your ATM (Anytime Time Money), that is always loaded even when your bank balance isn’t.
7. While traveling she will definitely be up for a late-night venting session or some Netflix binge therapy.
8. You can pack lesser clothes because you can just share. She’ll pack her favorite LBD, you can pack your favorite skirt and you’ll both have space for another pair of shoes.
9. You get to go see all the non-traditional attractions you want because she wants to see them too.
10. Long story short, having a sister as your travel partner is the best thing that can happen to anyone.
She knows you inside out and has also been your backbone through ups and downs in your life. As Charlotte Gray said, “You can kid the world, but not your sister.”
Ever wanted to travel with your sister? Get in touch.
Curated by – Krishnaa Thorat ..And your very flesh shall be a great poem. A recovering dessert addict (just kidding), I write about things I care about. I can fluently talk in Bollywood dialogues and F.R.I.E.N.D.S quotes. Trying to elevate small talk to medium talk – help me, pretty please?