Do your holiday dreams include sweeping sands, glistening waters and wonderfully warm sunshine? If so, then there’s no doubt that Goa is an ideal choice for a beach break. In order to try and make our Flapper dreams a reality – we decided to stay at Radisson Blu in South Goa. Since Radisson Blu made our Goa journey beautiful, we decided to list down a few things that we absolutely loved here.
1) The food – Pinch of YUM: We believe that this luxurious resort is the destination for all your exotic food cravings. Our fantastic food loving flappers were head over heals with each and every food item on all the days. Our entire Flapper team is full of food enthusiasts who especially enjoyed the desserts that this gorgeous resort offered.
2) The Stay – Heritage style homes: Our stay was in a heritage style home each having its own lush green lawn. Some of them also faced the beach and the sea. The insides of these elegant Portuguese villas was a mix of modern and Portuguese architecture right from it’s paintings to its furniture to its pastel doors and windows. When we first walked towards the villas we thought we were stepping back into time!
3) Beach bumming – any time, literally! This resort had its own private entry to the gorgeous untouched Cavelossim beach. Our Flappers spent hours on the beach watching the sun rise or the sunset or better yet – both! We were surprised to see all the water sports right at our doorstep! There was so much to choose from – Water Skiing, banana boat rides, parasailing, ringo rides etc.
4) Getting the party started – The Nightlife: A trip to Goa can never be considered complete without experiencing its rocking nightlife. Goan night life is full of fun, frolic and enjoyment. Discos in Goa are an added attraction for many especially those who enjoy night outs. What made our nightlife in Goa more enjoyable was that we could party till late night right in our resort! Radisson Blu has their special indoor nightclub – Titos. YES TITOS! We partied hard till our feet hurt right in South Goa!
5) Top Notch Service: Premium services were provided at each step to make our visit extraordinary. We thoroughly enjoyed the five-star amenities such as 24-hour in-room dining, concierge and travel desk services and a well-stocked shopping arcade. There is a beautiful free-form swimming pool with a separate kids’ pool, babysitting services, a steam room, a sauna and a hot tub. When our Flapper team needed to finish up important work, we were offered a modern business center and Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
They also helped us organize a last minute birthday cake for one of our Flapper Divas which was on the house!
All in all it was a great experience at Radisson Blu and we would love to keep coming here for all of our Goa trips!
Comment below and let us know how your Radisson Blu stay was in Goa. To the ones who haven’t been to Radisson Blu yet, we highly recommend that you let them host you. It will truly be one of its kind.