top of page
- Tue, Sep 26Sep 26, 11:00 AM GMT+5:30 – Oct 02, 2:00 PM GMT+5:30Leh, LehThere’s a reason you want to choose Ladakh as your next holiday destination, but let us remind you. Ladakh, the erstwhile Buddhist kingdom is lined with meditational mani walls and colorful prayer flags. A magnificent wonderland of the Himalayas, it is considered everyone's dream destination.
- Wed, Sep 27Sep 27, 7:00 PM GMT+5:30 – Oct 02, 7:00 PM GMT+5:30Itanagar, ItanagarArunachal's most enchanting destination is the Ziro Valley, nestled amidst the eastern Himalayas. Adding to the allure of the valley is the Ziro Valley Festival, a celebration of music, art, and indigenous culture.
- Sat, Oct 07Oct 07, 7:00 AM GMT+5:30 – Oct 08, 9:00 PM GMT+5:30Satara, Satara, Maharashtra, IndiaCome wander through a kaleidoscope of colors! The Kaas Valley of Flowers invites you to revel in its breathtaking beauty. Delight in the sweet scent of wildflowers, witness nature's artistry first hand, and bask in the serenity of this magical place.
- Sun, Oct 15Oct 15, 7:00 AM – Oct 22, 7:00 PMSrinagar, SrinagarFringed by layers of alpine peaks, the valley of Kashmir is a giant, beautiful bowl of lakes and orchards where quaint villages sit at the foot of terraced paddy fields and juicy apple groves.
- Thu, Oct 26Oct 26, 10:00 AM GMT+5:30 – Oct 31, 10:00 AM GMT+5:30Meghalaya, IndiaMeghalaya is more than just its natural beauty - it's a place of warm hospitality, rich culture, and vibrant traditions. Here's an opportunity to meet friendly locals, sample delicious cuisine, and immerse yourself in the region's unique culture and heritage.
- Sat, Oct 28Oct 28, 12:30 PM GMT+5:30 – Nov 04, 12:30 PM GMT+5:30Bagdogra, Bagdogra, West Bengal, IndiaWelcome to Bhutan, a land of breathtaking landscapes, vibrant culture, and warm hospitality! This is a unique destination, where you can explore ancient monasteries, hike through pristine forests, and immerse yourself in the vibrant local culture.
- Sat, Oct 28Oct 28, 7:00 PM GMT+5:30 – Nov 05, 7:00 PM GMT+5:30İstanbul, İstanbul, TürkiyeTurkey is a fantastic destination for all women travelers. The hospitality is legendary, and locals are known for their warm and welcoming nature, which adds to the overall sense of safety and comfort for solo women travelers.
- Thu, Nov 16Nov 16, 7:00 PM – Nov 23, 7:00 PMJordanJordan has seized the curious hearts of many travelers around the world, and for a good reason. This small country in the Middle East is steeped in history, culture, and natural beauty, making it a unique and special place to visit.
- Wed, Nov 22Nov 22, 10:00 AM GMT+5:30 – Nov 28, 10:00 AM GMT+5:30Gujarat, Gujarat, IndiaThe Rann of Kutch is Gujarat's pride! The flat, tortoise-shaped land is rimmed by a vast expanse of dried mud and blinding-white salt. A little secret? the white paradise looks even more beautiful on a full moon night!
- Fri, Nov 24Nov 24, 7:00 PM GMT+5:30 – Nov 27, 7:00 PM GMT+5:30Varanasi, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaDev Diwali, also known as the Diwali of the Gods, is a grand festival celebrated in Varanasi, India. It is a unique festival that takes place on the full moon night of the Hindu month of Kartik, which usually falls in November or December.
- Fri, Dec 01Dec 01, 9:00 AM GMT+5:30 – Dec 05, 9:00 AM GMT+5:30Puducherry, Puducherry, IndiaPondicherry is a quintessential town with a unique style of architecture and culture. Old Bougainvillea-draped French-style houses, churches, some newly built French-style shops, and bright-coloured cafes make Pondicherry super fancy and French.
- Fri, Dec 08Dec 08, 7:00 PM GMT+5:30 – Dec 15, 7:00 PM GMT+5:30Rajasthan, IndiaGet ready to embark on an unforgettable road trip to Rajasthan! We fierce travelers are all set to explore the vibrant and enchanting cities of Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, and Bikaner, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
bottom of page